Customer Service Rep/Marketing Assistant
Location: Brampton, ON
Savaria is a Canadian success story. We cater to the aging population with home and commercial lifts and accessibility products and now serve a global market. We have an opening for a customer service rep and marketing assistant at our Brampton facility. If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company where hard work is rewarded with career progression, take a look at what your day would be like:
- Field incoming calls and emails from prospective customers to provide information about the company and products. Direct callers to a local reseller. Engage with clients to ask them questions about their needs and recommend solutions.
- Field calls from resellers and provide marketing materials and resources to them
- Enter data for calls and emails accurately and efficiently and prepare concise summary reports at regular intervals
- Collate, package and send various marketing materials for distribution to customers
- Coordinate the administration of dealer loyalty program including answering inquiries, managing the database, preparing reports and fulfilling reward claims
- Assist with other marketing projects and initiatives including sales and leads analysis, trade show preparation and special promotions
- Provide general and administrative support to the marketing and sales teams as needed
You will need to have:
- Positive attitude, able to handle pressure, confident and articulate phone manner
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal in English, French is an asset
- Self-motivated and dynamic team player looking to take on new challenges and pitch in
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Hard-worker who doesn’t ‘watch the clock” and has some flexibility of working hours
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Word, Access, Salesforce, Zoho
- Ambitious "star" who wants to succeed and desires to learn in order to take on increasing responsibilities and build his/her career at the company either in marketing or sales
Our offices are located in Brampton, the ideal candidate will own a car. This is a full time position with a competitive salary. The path for growth can lead to marketing, sales, or management roles.
There are opportunities to grow with Savaria!
Send a resume and a brief cover letter that says why you would be interested in working at Savaria. (hint, we have a web site to read more about us).
Send your resume/cover letter to apply (email@example.com).