Customer Service Rep/Marketing Assistant
Location: Brampton, ON
We are a leader in our industry, with steady growth and an amazing future ahead. Based in Brampton, we manufacture medical equipment and related products. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and hardworking star to join our marketing team as a customer service rep/marketing assistant. This is a full-time position.
Are you an ambitious university grad with 2-3 years work experience looking for a fantastic company to join? This might be for you.
- Field incoming calls and emails from prospective customers to provide information about the company and products. Direct callers to a local reseller
- Field calls from resellers and provide marketing materials and resources to them
- Make outbound calls to industry influencers to introduce the company and its products
- Reception relief for lunch or breaks
- Enter data for calls and emails accurately and efficiently and prepare summary reports at regular intervals
- Collate, package and send various marketing materials for distribution to customers
- Coordinate the administration of dealer loyalty program including answering inquiries, managing the database, preparing reports and fulfilling reward claims
- Assist with other marketing projects and initiatives including sales and leads analysis, trade show preparation and special promotions
- Provide general and administrative support to the marketing and sales teams as needed
- Positive attitude, able to handle pressure, confident and articulate phone manner
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal in English, French is an asset
- Self-motivated and dynamic team player looking to take on new challenges and pitch in
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Hard-worker who doesn’t ‘watch the clock” and has some flexibility of working hours
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Word, Access, Salesforce
- Ambitious "star" who wants to succeed and desires to learn in order to take on increasing responsibilities and build his/her career at the company either in marketing or sales
- University degree required, preferably from a recognized Canadian school
Send your resume/cover letter to apply (firstname.lastname@example.org).