W30" x L46" x H80" (762 mm x 1168 mm x 2032 mm)
W36" x L54" x H80" (914 mm x 1372 mm x 2032 mm)
Other options: Optional battery backup power for up to 5 trips up and down, in case of power failure
Telecab17 Home Lift
- Through-the-floor accessibility lift with high capacity of 845 lb, built on the same drive system as the popular and robust Savaria V-1504 wheelchair lift
- Stylish modern cab with full height acrylic panels and one-door access; for two-door (straight through) access, see the Telecab home lift
- Non skid platform with gentle slope threshold for easy access of mobility device
- Two cab sizes available including spacious 36" by 54" for larger mobility equipment access
- Serves 2 stops and up to 23' travel
- Operates by continuous pressure buttons; sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction in either direction
- Quick and easy installation requires minimal construction; no hoistway required
- Enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components safe and out of sight
- Full height flush door, interior lighting inside 80" (2032 mm) height cab, with handrail
The nuts and bolts
Innovative and space-saving design: “Vanishing” lift, sleek modern styling with transparent panels to blend with your home décor.
No hoistway or pit required: Fully enclosed drive tower designed for safety and aesthetics. Easier installation than traditional home elevator, with only a support wall and floor cutout required.
Ultra-high capacity: 845 lb, ideal for heavier mobility equipment.
Standard finish options: Powder-coated aluminum frame (white) with clear acrylic window panels.
Other standard features: Constant pressure controls for operation with keyless or keyed access on car and call stations, cab top sensor stops the unit from moving when pressure is detected, left or right hand opening door; hydraulic door closer.
Safety features: Interior lighting, emergency stop and alarm buttons, battery lowering in case of power failure as well as manual emergency lowering, telephone, nonskid platform, sensors on the top and under-panel to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction, pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload, door interlock, and slack chain safety device.
Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
Applications: Residential, indoor
Capacity: 845 lb (384 kg)
Maximum travel distance: 23' (7 m) with 2 stops
Nominal speed: 20 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
Floor cutout: 60.5" x 35.25" (1537 mm x 895 mm) for 30" x 46" cab, 68.5" x 41.25" (1740 mm x 1048 mm) for 36" x 54" cab
Minimum overhead required: 96" (2438 mm) to have 6" minimum clearance by code,
92" (2337 mm) requires variance
Drive: 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
Motor/pump: 24 VDC, 3 hp (2.1 kW) gear type
Power supply required: 110 VAC, 30 A, 60 Hz, single phase (20 A if optional battery back-up is installed)