Options: Choice of seat, 90º or 180º parking, top or bottom overrun, keyless access, emergency stop button, extra-long seatbelt and 5-point harness.
Stairfriend Curved Stairlift
- Designed for indoor access over stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings
- Double rail custom bent to exact specifications; out-of-the-way parking option
- Quiet, smooth-riding operation with 350 lb capacity; choose from 2 seat styles
- Suitable for residential use and commercial applications in some regions
- Battery operated; allows operation during a power outage
- For straight stairs, see the K2 stairlift
The nuts and bolts
Battery powered: Operates through power interruptions with charging stations at top and bottom and optional intermediate landings.
On-board controls: With soft start and smooth stop operation, seat swivels and locks into position for safe boarding and deboarding, retractable seat belt.
Radio frequency remote controls: Offer greater range and control of device from other rooms.
Overspeed governor and obstruction sensors: To stop the chair if it meets an object in both up or down travel directions.
Reliable rack and pinion drive: With sturdy, twin steel tube rail construction.
Custom-built: For curves, turns, landings and parking, and can be mounted on either side of stairs.
LED status lights: To advise of any issues.
Finish options: Choice of seat with wipe-clean synthetic leather.
Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
Applications: Residential, commercial*, indoor.
Standard capacity: 350 lb (160 kg)
Maximum travel: 45' (13.72 m)
Nominal speed: 20 ft/min, (0.1 m/s), 12 ft/min (0.06 m/s) through curves.
Motor: 1/2 hp, 24V (DC)
Fold-up width: 15.5", 39 cm
Fold-out width: 24.5", 62 cm
Range of incline: 0˚ to 52˚
*where permitted by code