A straight stairlift is one of the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective ways to add mobility to a home, or – where code permits – a commercial space.
This type of stairlift is ideal for a single, straight flight of stairs that has no turns or landings. If the stairs have any turns, curves or intermediate landings, the Savaria Stairfriend curved stairlift would be required.
To use a stairlift, the rider needs to be able to get on and off of the seat; the lift cannot accommodate mobility devices such as wheelchairs or walkers. When not in use, the stairlift folds up to allow access to the stairs.
- For residential use only
- Slim folded profile: only 10 ¾"
- Outdoor package available for moderate climates
- Quiet, smooth ride; 350 lb capacity
- For residential use, or commercial use in some regions
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Quiet, reliable operation; 350 lb capacity